Nexus Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» DayZ Squad.
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 4:23 pm by Drake3323

» Zombie Application thread
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 7:19 pm by Drake3323

» Where is the thread for Apps?
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 20th 2013, 3:00 pm by Sevinipher

» RP memes?
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 18th 2013, 8:26 am by Enderman

» Trial Admin Membership
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 17th 2013, 6:07 pm by Enderman

» Why the rebelling?
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 15th 2013, 2:43 pm by Admrive

» Just because he's owner doesn't mean he can be OOC 23/7.
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 14th 2013, 6:01 pm by Sean

» Hey! I'm new here!
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 14th 2013, 6:46 am by Cyberman

» puff plz go
Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. EmptyJune 14th 2013, 5:21 am by Cyberman

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP.

4 posters

Go down

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. Empty Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP.

Post by Enderman June 13th 2013, 6:15 pm

With having to go to work today, I was not able to stay up late last night. Coming home around an hour ago, I discovered that C18 was completely destroyed. The reason being?

Not a nuke, not an abandonment, not anything somewhat practical.

The 3-day Resistance blew up an entire Nexus. A weak, under-powered Resistance blew up an entire Nexus, causing an entire city to be destroyed practically. 

Does this anger me? Of course it does. Why? Because of the amount of general LolRP we've been seeing just in the past few days, and even though we've tried to fix it by resetting the Resistance and limiting AggressiveRP, this happens. 

So because of this, my entire MPF units (Yes, that means everyone on the MPF whitelist is getting fucked sideways) are being fucked over, and everyone else is remaining the same with no negative consequence. All because of a LolRP event that had no practicality. 

Conversation with Drake:

Conversation with Sean:

What would I like accomplished from this?

I'd like to see people realize how bullcrap this entire event was, and not just the event, but the general RP overall. If a map change is in order, sure, go for it by all means if you wish to mix it up a bit, but don't do something that shows the entire server that it's okay to force crap like this upon an entire server and have only the few suffer consequences.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

tl;dr- If you don't care to read the entire thing, you might as well just not post nor care about my opinion.
Enderman
Enderman

https://twitter.com/EndeRarity

Back to top Go down

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. Empty +Support

Post by SirQuake June 13th 2013, 6:45 pm

+Support 

Alright, the fuck is this? I had honestly thought this was just some admins and some players fucking around at 2 AM and none of this would carry any actual bearing on our RP. I had basically thought this was going to be a giant void after we were done and had our kicks and giggles.

No?

wat.

So you mean to tell me, 6-7 resistance members took down 50-70 OTA, 5-7 Striders, 2-3 Choppers and an entire Nexus? That is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard since North Korea's Missile launch attempts. We had an unlimited ammo RPG that 2 of the members magically pulled out of their asses, admins spawning health and ammo by the fuck-ton, and a bunch of other ridiculous shit. Why in the hell is it even a thought NOT to void this? 

mfw this whole situation

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. Tumblr_m6q3oj5QTE1r0uear
SirQuake
SirQuake

Back to top Go down

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. Empty Re: Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP.

Post by Admrive June 13th 2013, 7:50 pm

lel I wasnt on either and when Sean told me about it he made it seem like the most epic thing in the whole world of minecraft, hue.

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. 38724004
Admrive
Admrive

Back to top Go down

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. Empty Re: Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP.

Post by pigeons June 13th 2013, 11:22 pm

I was told of this last night but had no idea just how bad it was.
And all the units are ICly killed? What the fuck is up with that? We have a discussion with every admin about balancing the server just to kill every MPF unit two days later. I demand a refund.

Limiting the Overall Power of the Resistance and LolRP. 13710110

pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by Enderman June 13th 2013, 11:25 pm

Just talked it over with Puff a bit ago. As for the IC MPF being killed off, I don't think it is going to happen. Shit'll get settled soon.
Enderman
Enderman

https://twitter.com/EndeRarity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum